Sunday, September 13, 2009

Leaving San Diego XXVII

The Blood Mobile was in the church parking lot this morning. I guess a church was the right place to find people willing to help others. I suspect my tenor-friend, Mark T. rushed back a bit too quickly after donating his pint. While in the middle of "How Great A Foundation", his eyes rolled back into his head and he was down for the count. I hope the congregation was not overly frightened with the sight of Don H. hoisting M's legs to his chest for improved blood circulation. I wondered if our departure was causing a disturbance in the space-time continuum? In the library, I learned more valuable, useless information. In Kansas, did you know it was against the law to fish with your bare hands? I suspected the governor's brother-in-law owned a chain of sporting goods stores that sold fishing poles. It was time for lunch...at Burger King this time. We had coupons and purchased two Whoppers for the price of one. My wife only wanted half of hers, so of course, I ate the remainder. I think I ate enough. Or did I have too much? Lets see....one whopper with fries tips the scales at 1,720 calories. Yeah, it was too much. I had some running to do and hoped my Sauconys were not buried too deeply in the trunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment